Another 'watch the kid who i have in my class video post....'

a two star guy from rivals... really hungry to get a scholarship somewhere... good heart and really motivated to do everything the right way in order to get to school... not really a bad kid.... a lot better than some other kids on the football team..

this year i have him quite a bit in class and look forward to giving him an "A" if he attends nebraska...

i think we will be pretty good this year again we lose VJ Fehoko but a lot of teams lost a lot of important guys too... however i do think last year was our year to finally break through the the state championship... we were beating our arch rival (does anyoen actually care about this??) in the state semis only to fall in the end.... shiite balls

so what do you think.. any advice to pass on?!!

[

Wait . . . you have a hand in shaping young American minds. Lord help us. :laughpound

fun thats what all the kids in my classes say..........

:LOLtartar

Irie, I'm going to be a teacher within the next couple of years as well. (Getting my masters now) Here's to educating kids to bleed Red for the next 100 years! :cheers

Wait . . . you have a hand in shaping young American minds. Lord help us. :laughpound

Irie, I'm going to be a teacher within the next couple of years as well. (Getting my masters now) Here's to educating kids to bleed Red for the next 100 years! :cheers

right on to all the teachers.... you know you either love it or you hate teaching.. seems like there is no real middle ground.. of course i love it and wouldnt want to do anything else.... it doesn't pay to well but it has LOTS of advantages that i like......

all i can say is make sure its what you really want to do and try to get into a classroom for student teaching asap so you dont realize you hate teaching right before your set to graduate with a masters degree you now know you absolutely hate...... seen it happen many many times

so what anyone got an opinion on the film?

right on to all the teachers.... you know you either love it or you hate teaching.. seems like there is no real middle ground.. of course i love it and wouldnt want to do anything else.... it doesn't pay to well but it has LOTS of advantages that i like......

all i can say is make sure its what you really want to do and try to get into a classroom for student teaching asap so you dont realize you hate teaching right before your set to graduate with a masters degree you now know you absolutely hate...... seen it happen many many times

The film seemed pretty decent. Kid fills well and tackles usually at about hip level, which is good. Not a high hitter like so many kids in HS, but he'd benefit from sometimes going even lower and tripping the kids legs up... trust me, it will help with those bigger boys he will meet toting the rock. Brings back flashes of the Cheeseburgler, aka Jovorskie Lane, at A&M. I like the way he blitzes... he just finds a way to get to the QB and won't take no for an answer.

It's hard to tell how well he does in coverage, as there was not that much film of him dropping back (also, though, I only watched about 2/3 of it). Seemed like he blitzed almost every pass. But, he did have that one pick, so he seems decent at it. Based solely on the film, not knowing the kid, seems like some D1 team somewhere would give this kid a shot. With the right coaching he could become quite scary. He seems to have the instincts part of it down. Definitely send some film to NU if you feel the kid's a player.

The film seemed pretty decent. Kid fills well and tackles usually at about hip level, which is good. Not a high hitter like so many kids in HS, but he'd benefit from sometimes going even lower and tripping the kids legs up... trust me, it will help with those bigger boys he will meet toting the rock. Brings back flashes of the Cheeseburgler, aka Jovorskie Lane, at A&M. I like the way he blitzes... he just finds a way to get to the QB and won't take no for an answer.

It's hard to tell how well he does in coverage, as there was not that much film of him dropping back (also, though, I only watched about 2/3 of it). Seemed like he blitzed almost every pass. But, he did have that one pick, so he seems decent at it. Based solely on the film, not knowing the kid, seems like some D1 team somewhere would give this kid a shot. With the right coaching he could become quite scary. He seems to have the instincts part of it down. Definitely send some film to NU if you feel the kid's a player.

thanks for the feedback... i'll be sure to pass the info on

:thumbs

Irie, is UH giving him any looks?

yeah they are looking at him but i dont how serious they are right now.......

he mentioned he gets a lot of stuff from colorado... from one of the AC's Cabral (who suprise suprise recruits a lot of the hawaii kids)