Completely forgot

100% forgot that Joey Ganz is part of our coaching staff now. Havn't seen anyone mention it anywhere either. Just saw a picture of him in practice today. He looks like he thinned up quite a bit but he should and will definately help out our QB's to learn the system. I wasn't real worried before about our QB situation but knowing Ganz is back to help is very promising. GO BIG RED!!! Day by day...

We'll get better and better!

But yeah, I was stoked when i heard Joe was joining the staff. I'm sure his role is limited right now, but hopefully not for too long. If we get more Joe Ganz's running our team our offense should be in great shape with all the young talent we have at QB :koolaid2:

Hopefully he can give these newer guys the inside track for success like he had.

the main thing he is like the rest of the staff and thats that he's hungry and he's really determined to take the huskers to the top... couple that with guys JT and CG and we've got some guys who are willing to do whatever it takes for their beloved program......

make us proud joey

:throwdabones1: