Possible Bad News...

I know this is bad news but how bad on a scale of 1-10? (10 being really bad) Does this hurt our chances of sealing the North this year? I want reassurance that we can still beat Texas and win the Big 12. Somebody make me feel better about this situation even if you have to lie to me. Thanks

I am not at all here to discredit anything that Mike Smith has done for NU, but he was projected to be a back-up at several positions. Not a starter. Our depth is still good, but having Mike would have really helped at both guard spots.

Wait - Sorry if this has been answered before, but when and how did the break occur? Bo mentioned it was a clean break (what bone, do we know?) Wonder how it happened...doesn't sound like a practice injury and doesn't sound like he was carrying TVs, but I could be wrong...

Wait - Sorry if this has been answered before, but when and how did the break occur? Bo mentioned it was a clean break (what bone, do we know?) Wonder how it happened...doesn't sound like a practice injury and doesn't sound like he was carrying TVs, but I could be wrong...

Herrian's break was in-game. Why do you think this wasn't related to practice?

Speaking of carrying TVs. Long ago I had a delivery truck gig and I had to take a TV to Frankie London. Me and the other BWB (Big White Boy) on my truck carried this TV up to Frankie's apartment, and put it down where he told us he wanted it. He signed all the paperwork and then he decided he didn't like where he told us to put it, so he picked it up - by himself - and moved it to another part of the living room. Dude was thin and wiry and STRONG AS AN OX.

I used to think I was strong when I was young. That day I knew better.

Herrian's break was in-game. Why do you think this wasn't related to practice?

Speaking of carrying TVs. Long ago I had a delivery truck gig and I had to take a TV to Frankie London. Me and the other BWB (Big White Boy) on my truck carried this TV up to Frankie's apartment, and put it down where he told us he wanted it. He signed all the paperwork and then he decided he didn't like where he told us to put it, so he picked it up - by himself - and moved it to another part of the living room. Dude was thin and wiry and STRONG AS AN OX.

I used to think I was strong when I was young. That day I knew better.

Heh....yeah, some of the little skinny guys are coiled dynamite. I bet the Jet was the same way. I remember the Bobfather setting him up in the backfield in his last game vs Notre Dame (or was it Bama?). He ran like LP and lasted just fine through the game.