4 Bikers were killed while coming back from Sturgis

I have no idea what you meant by "make Roxy-pleasing decisions in everything they do" and I don't really care either! You don't know me from Adam! Am I perfect? NO..noone is! You are right that parents are not to blame for the actions their kids are resonsible for. My point was that I don't care how nice the parents are and I still don't care either! Their kid is responsible for killing people..that is all...should the blame be put on the parents...NO! I just wish more parents woud take the time to talk to thier kids about the consquences of drunk driving! Maybe his parents did talk to him- and if they did talk to him about it..apparently he didn't listen! For being an honor student..he sure didn't use his brains by drinking and driving! GEEZ....Roxy making decisions is uncalled for..I AM NOT PERFECT AND NEVER CLAIMED TO BE!

Calm down. Read what I wrote again. I meant nothing by it. We're cool.

I owe you an apology and hope you accept it. I was a b-tch! I should stay away from topics that concern drunk driving. My dandruff gets riled up too much when it comes to drunk drivere...so sorry. It wasn't fun putting my life back together and all the therapy I had to go through. I feel real bad for familys who get loved ones killed or hurt by drunk drivers. Again...I am so sorry.

I owe you an apology and hope you accept it. I was a b-tch! I should stay away from topics that concern drunk driving. My dandruff gets riled up too much when it comes to drunk drivere...so sorry. It wasn't fun putting my life back together and all the therapy I had to go through. I feel real bad for familys who get loved ones killed or hurt by drunk drivers. Again...I am so sorry.

There's no need to apologize. It's a serious subject and it's affected a lot of people in a big way. We're cool.