Football over for me

Damn dude, that sucks. Are you allowed to trade your saturdays for other non-football saturday with other employees who might not be into football?

This is happening to me too, although not on a regular basis. I am scheduled to work 2 saturdays per month, but i've already told people that I WON'T be showing up on gameday, and I've offered to work 2 saturdays for every 1 saturday someone takes for me after the season. :)

Get creative, if you can. It's worth it, and there is nothing to watch sports wise from Feb-April anyway. Good luck!

There are a lot of games I have to rely on HB to give me updates asI do not get the game on TV or radio here all the time and they dont allow streaming video or audio as it uses too much bandwidth they say. I was on a cell phone at 5 bucks a minute listening to my mom tell me play by play of the last quarter of the texass game and getting text updates from a good friend. I would hang up when they went to comercial and call back when I thought the game would be back on. God blees her she was screaming we won we won after the throw out of bounds and I was yelling then she got real quiet and said you will not believe it. They put 1 second back on the clock and my heart sank.

Anyway, good luck, NO ONE should have to work on Husker Saturdays :cheers

Just found out were on mandatory overtime tonight, which includes saturdays. Ill be able to catch night games but there is no radio reception in that palce so any early games im going to miss. Pretty pissed about the whole thing.

QUIT. Where are your priorities?! ;^)