Football over for me

I think all husker fans who have to work on game days should start a support group. It could be therapeutic .

Yes, we will all get through this together, now let's all hold hands and pray to the Husker Gods and ask for their forgiveness for a very terrible sin...missing a Husker game!

Hmmmm I wonder if Demeter, the Goddess of corn, is one of those we would pray to? Seriously, though, I've been in the same boat as some of you. Working during game days sucks big time, but having access to a radio helps a lot.

DVR works wonders

The only problem with DVR is that you have to avoid all family, friends, and media sources in fear of them giving up the score.

I know exactly what you mean, buddy. I go friggin' psychotic whenever I know there's a game that I recorded that others have already seen. I have literally yelled at my brothers to shut up if the even sound like they're going to let anything slip.

Being that i live in iowa and will be working in a plant no one will have access the games any more then i do. Thankfully its only 6 hours on saturday but its right in the middle of the friggin day. The chicken coupe is just down the road from me which is a husker watch sight so if i get off work just head down there for some brewsky and football.

I worked during saturdays once. It was during the clownahan era in 2007. Needless to say i didn't miss much.

Some renewed hope. Talked to my boss, when i asked him if i got ahold of a laptop and brought it in to listen to the games on huskers.com he said that would be ok as long as i couldnt watch any video. And no i cant comment on here since i need to be working but i could at least listen to the game via internet.

I worked during saturdays once. It was during the clownahan era in 2007. Needless to say i didn't miss much.

Some renewed hope. Talked to my boss, when i asked him if i got ahold of a laptop and brought it in to listen to the games on huskers.com he said that would be ok as long as i couldnt watch any video. And no i cant comment on here since i need to be working but i could at least listen to the game via internet.

Is your boss from Texas? Or a retard? I don't know what you do, but there is absolutely nothing that could happen during the NU/UT game. I worked at the Pen for 7 years, and if Nebraska was playing on TV, I could've slept for the entire game because even inmates weren't going to be stupid if the Husker game was on.