Kansas State Game Tickets

Looks like there are tickets still available for the Husker vs Kansas State throught the Kansas St. Ticket office. It's an away game for this last and final tour of the conference. For many, including UNL Students it's a short drive to Manhatten. It's going to be a televised Thursday night game. How great it would be to make the place a home game for the Huskers?

Let's paint the place Red.

Here is the link: Kansas State Ticket Office

Pass the word!

Looks like there are tickets still available for the Husker vs Kansas State throught the Kansas St. Ticket office. It's an away game for this last and final tour of the conference. For many, including UNL Students it's a short drive to Manhatten. It's going to be a televised Thursday night game. How great it would be to make the place a home game for the Huskers?

Pass the word!

Just got my tickets in the mail on Friday from Kstate university! Thanks Kstate fans for not being faithful!!! Sections 15 16 and 17 I was told are where the visitors normally sit. Plenty of tickets still!!!

Lots of talk going on down here on how they are going to beat us! "Fans" are saying they are going to have an amazing offense with the addition of Chris Harper and Brodrick Smith. Saying Daniel Thomas is going to run all over us! I honestly cant wait for this game to get here!!!!

Pass the word!

Just got my tickets in the mail on Friday from Kstate university! Thanks Kstate fans for not being faithful!!! Sections 15 16 and 17 I was told are where the visitors normally sit. Plenty of tickets still!!!

Lots of talk going on down here on how they are going to beat us! "Fans" are saying they are going to have an amazing offense with the addition of Chris Harper and Brodrick Smith. Saying Daniel Thomas is going to run all over us! I honestly cant wait for this game to get here!!!!

I used to be the Exec. Chef for K-State. I still know some students so I'll get in that way. Should be fun :corndance

I used to be the Exec. Chef for K-State. I still know some students so I'll get in that way. Should be fun :corndance

Be careful over there....some are saying they are going to treat us worse then Colorado fans do.

No problem, I'll just bring one of my cooks. He's 6'7" and about 330 lbs. Actually with a student pass i usually ramble over to the north endzone. They don't check and you get to high five the sker's as they go up and down the ramp. :horns2

Yeah, been hearing rumors that Manhattan gonna turn ugly (well, uglier than normal) for this game.

Bring it on I would tell them.... what are they gonna do???? slash tires and through 3/2 beer bottles at the fans, nothing we havent seen before. Pretty bush league if you ask me.

Or throw balloons filled with Bill Synder's own piss.

Personally I say everyone show up wearing Purple. Really confuse those SOB's.