Not to derail this post completely, but if I had to choose a sports girl, it'd have to be Alanna Rizzo. She does commentary for Colorado Rockies games. Unlike Andrews with football, Rizzo actually seems knowledgeable about baseball. But since she does baseball, I guess I'm stuck with Erin. I guess I'm just used to her being on, so whatever. Here is a link to her pic if you're interested.

My link

Pretty cute. Looks like my type, but she has that big ass ring on her hand.

38818_10150221181135013_780405012_13804378_1006006_n.jpg

Looks a little floppy in this picture.

Reminds me of the average bra size in Sun Lakes..

(42-Long)

Does baseball knowledge even count?

View Post307husker, on 24 August 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

Ask a heterosexual male.

I did and I said she's not pretty at all

You need a better source.

Haven't we already had this thread......

Oh well, if people put up more pictures of Erin and other up and comers, I'd be more than happy to live through it again. Afterall, I have low standards and think Erin Andrews is HOT.

We have had this thread a few times already. I shouldn't have mentioned anything about her looks, because that's what usually sparks "the debate." I was mostly mentioning that she doesn't add anything to the show from a football knowledge standpoint other than reading her teleprompter. She's just not my type of chick, which apparently makes me gay, not that I take much from the opinion of someone from the 307 area code ;)

That's it she is just a pretty face, no football knowledge at all. By the way if it were just based on her looks and not the fact that she is kind of a bimbo taking a job from a legit football pundit, would that change your opinon of her?

View Post307husker, on 24 August 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

Ask a heterosexual male.

I did and I said she's not pretty at all

You need a better source.

Haven't we already had this thread......

Oh well, if people put up more pictures of Erin and other up and comers, I'd be more than happy to live through it again. Afterall, I have low standards and think Erin Andrews is HOT.

We have had this thread a few times already. I shouldn't have mentioned anything about her looks, because that's what usually sparks "the debate." I was mostly mentioning that she doesn't add anything to the show from a football knowledge standpoint other than reading her teleprompter. She's just not my type of chick, which apparently makes me gay, not that I take much from the opinion of someone from the 307 area code ;)

That's it she is just a pretty face, no football knowledge at all. By the way if it were just based on her looks and not the fact that she is kind of a bimbo taking a job from a legit football pundit, would that change your opinon of her?

Probably not. Like I said, she's just not my type.