Recruiting Idea

Since every great prospect is visiting on 10/15 UNL should just hire a party bus to drive around the country and pick these guys up.

This would be a great idea, however I think it is called Greyhound....

These recruits are 16/17/18 years old. I don't think they would be able to enjoy a "party bus".

Now if we would fly into their Friday night games with a "red" helicopter and pick them up at the "fifty yard line" after the game to fly them to Lincoln...

Offutt Air Force Base isn't that far away....

Since every great prospect is visiting on 10/15 UNL should just hire a party bus to drive around the country and pick these guys up.

These recruits are 16/17/18 years old. I don't think they would be able to enjoy a "party bus".

Now if we would fly into their Friday night games with a "red" helicopter and pick them up at the "fifty yard line" after the game to fly them to Lincoln...

A gigantic red blimp would be more noticeable. Ha ha!

A gigantic red blimp would be more noticeable. Ha ha!

There is always the team jet ;)