Bo Pelini on the Jim Rome show tomorrow. 09/01

Long time Rome listener...he still is fairly solid and does a good job. Gets good interviews but lots of times too predictable with the questions. Got in to Cowherd about 2 years ago...but listen less now because I realize (and he admits as much)...Cowherd is just there to take an annoying position and get reaction...so sometimes he just comes off as extremely arrogantly unintelligent (if you listened to him enough you know what I mean). I listen to Cowherd because he does talk a lot of college football. I like baseball but Cowherd is awful with his Yankees/Red Sox and "everyone else" schtick. <_<

Gotta get some reaction to this...I find myself listening to Cowherd because he is up against Dan Patrick in same time slot. What is it about Dan Patrick that he continually champions himself as going independent from ESPN...but then he can't go more than one segment without referencing his days at the "mothership" and reminiscing about old Sports Center inside info!? All he does is talk about how he is better then ESPN but then ESPN is where he gets all of his material from. :lame We get it dude...you were once on ESPN...now you are not on ESPN...and dude you now suck! I feel bad for some of the Dannettes (which can be funny sometimes) but Dan Patrick is brutal these days. :violin Agree? Or am I the only one?

Long time Rome listener...he still is fairly solid and does a good job. Gets good interviews but lots of times too predictable with the questions. Got in to Cowherd about 2 years ago...but listen less now because I realize (and he admits as much)...Cowherd is just there to take an annoying position and get reaction...so sometimes he just comes off as extremely arrogantly unintelligent (if you listened to him enough you know what I mean). I listen to Cowherd because he does talk a lot of college football. I like baseball but Cowherd is awful with his Yankees/Red Sox and "everyone else" schtick. <_<

Gotta get some reaction to this...I find myself listening to Cowherd because he is up against Dan Patrick in same time slot. What is it about Dan Patrick that he continually champions himself as going independent from ESPN...but then he can't go more than one segment without referencing his days at the "mothership" and reminiscing about old Sports Center inside info!? All he does is talk about how he is better then ESPN but then ESPN is where he gets all of his material from. :lame We get it dude...you were once on ESPN...now you are not on EPSN...and dude you now suck! I feel bad for some of the Dannettes (which can be funny sometimes) but Dan Patrick is brutal these days. :violin Agree? Or am I the only one?

dan patrick is the worse. i listen to mike and mike instead of him. all they do is make 5 year old jokes or talk about what they were doing when they missed the game (they spent like 20 minutes making fun of someone on their set for going to Shakespeare on the green and missing a baseball game instead of talking about the game. it is brutal. for ever hour, they spend maybe 10 talking about sports).

rome does ask predictable questions, it seems he is trying to get on the interviewee's good side.

Rome is one of the best sports guys out there imo. at least i havent found a better one.

Colin Cowherd for sure.

:sarcasm

I agree if you remove the "insert sarcasm" emoticon. I would rather listen to 3 hours of "The Herd" than 5 minutes of Jim Rome. Collin has intelligent conversations, Rome pukes out leftover Sportcenter in an "Allstar Wrestling" voice!

I know, this post will NOT be a hit!!!

If I had to listen to 5 minutes of Cowherd, I'd stab pens into my ears. Those god-awful supposed to be funny commercial drops they play for him on 1480 are bad enough. Thank god for streaming radio (most importantly 1620 over Doug #*(&%ing Gottlieb). And by your comments, it's pretty obvious you don't listen to Rome. His show revolves more than anything around the guests he has scheduled.

Rome is one of the best sports guys out there imo. at least i havent found a better one.

Colin Cowherd for sure.

:sarcasm

I agree if you remove the "insert sarcasm" emoticon. I would rather listen to 3 hours of "The Herd" than 5 minutes of Jim Rome. Collin has intelligent conversations, Rome pukes out leftover Sportcenter in an "Allstar Wrestling" voice!

I know, this post will NOT be a hit!!!

If I had to listen to 5 minutes of Cowherd, I'd stab pens into my ears. Those god-awful supposed to be funny commercial drops they play for him on 1480 are bad enough. Thank god for streaming radio (most importantly 1620 over Doug #*(&%ing Gottlieb). And by your comments, it's pretty obvious you don't listen to Rome. His show revolves more than anything around the guests he has scheduled.

good night now!!!!