Is this true

Not really a fan of the new sleeves, I like our look from recent years. Actually, I think I like the '01 look best (maybe as a function of our success that year) - if I recall, a single shoulder stripe and no pant stripes.

I want to see us in our all-whites on some away games though, I think those are awesome.

Not really a fan of the new sleeves, I like our look from recent years. Actually, I think I like the '01 look best (maybe as a function of our success that year) - if I recall, a single shoulder stripe and no pant stripes.

I want to see us in our all-whites on some away games though, I think those are awesome.

I love the 2001 husker jerseys as well

Are there really black alternate jerseys that we will be wearing this year? I always assumed we never wore a black alternate so that it doesn't take away from the "blackshirt" starters (just my opinion). I would LOVE to see us wear black alternates! :throwdabones1:

ZERO % chance of this. The sarcasm in the past few posts is pretty thick.

Are there really black alternate jerseys that we will be wearing this year? I always assumed we never wore a black alternate so that it doesn't take away from the "blackshirt" starters (just my opinion). I would LOVE to see us wear black alternates! :throwdabones1:

I wouldn't think so, kid that was working with the team last year told me that he has seen black helmets similar to the ones Missouri wore for the KU game last year. I'm skeptical though. His word usually doesn't mean much.

Hate the new look, although it's minor changes, I don't like them.

I will continue to say it until I am blue in the face: 2001 uniforms. Very balanced and clean look. Patches on left and right side, Nebraska on top of the numbers, no stripes on the pants, tall red socks for home and tall white socks for the road.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/71021628.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=516B9ACD38651731C65F67258944B09E1502D5B361855B321241C252CACE714AE30A760B0D811297

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/645529.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD55E4CD167D7334724BC82AA1608AFB13826BB724DEA4C56D

Nothing else comes close.

I like what Kansas is doing, replacing the names on the back of the jersey with a Jayhawk logo: http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2010/02/17/Helmet_Jersey_02172010_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067 Also, dropping the red stripe on the helmet.

And I had to laugh at what they wrote for Colorado: "Colorado is . . . wearing 1990 throwback jerseys at home this year to celebrate the school's last national championship." I know what he means, but it sounds like he's suggesting they'll never win another.