Receiver Depth vs. Maine

I have not heard anything on spain, don't know what the hold up is, or if the ncaa sweepstakes clearing house is just taking their sweet a$$ time clearing spain. Sure would like to know soon. Looks like Hardy,Swift,Nunn,and Mulkey will be the primary WR today, with Brooks Fluellen, and leflore seeing limited time. Any way it's gameday and I am pumped and ready for some hard hitting, Me and Klotz will be :cheers before the game and then head down to the stadium for the BIG RED MASACRE. Klotz :wasted Bakhal. GO BIG RED!!! :thumbs

Spain is not going to be joining the team untill January. There is a class he has to take that was not taken during the summer. He was told to take one class according to his advisor and it turned out to be the wrong class. That according to a player on the team

I went to school with people that got screwed like that by an advisor. What's more sh**ty, is that the advisor usually takes no responsibility for screwing up and says "well it's the students fault for not checking." If that's the case, then why even have advisors. Dumb.