The first kickoff of the year is here!!!

epocSoN

Wow south carolina is a hyped up piece of crap..Southern miss is sticking it to them.

:facepalm: Why do people always say this crap so early in the game predicting something one drive into the first game of the season. Just dumb.

I can say whatever I want that was my first 3 min evaluation :LOLtartar

Wow south carolina is a hyped up piece of crap..Southern miss is sticking it to them.

:facepalm: Why do people always say this crap so early in the game predicting something one drive into the first game of the season. Just dumb.

Go for it but it will just make you look stupid if you are wrong. FYI, South Carolina just went on a 85 yard scoring drive.....great prediction.

Go for it but it will just make you look stupid if you are wrong. FYI, South Carolina just went on a 85 yard scoring drive.....great prediction.

I honestely dont care what people think about me and btw buddy southermiss is about to score

Southermiss is going to win this game

Well I hope so at least I dont like the sec

I honestely dont care what people think about me and btw buddy southermiss is about to score

Southermiss is going to win this game

Well I hope so at least I dont like the sec

Well I want Southern Miss to win too but was still dumb to make a prediction like that after one drive in first game of the season.

Iowa St just missed a field goal. Cy is probably throwing a fit right now. :ahhhhhhhh

That was a HORRIBLE field goal attempt too. Not even close.

Michigan St. blocked an Ohio st. fg and returned it to the house.

Michigan State ????? You mean Marshall.

Edit: Nevermind you got it fixed.