LaTravis Washington moving back to linebacker?

Would make sense considering the injuries and depth problems at the LB position

That and he knows the system well, is already on special teams (meaning they aren't expecting him to contribute at QB) and he would shore up a lot of questions rather than playing 3rd and 4th stringers with no game experience.

Would make sense considering the injuries and depth problems at the LB position

That and he knows the system well, is already on special teams (meaning they aren't expecting him to contribute at QB) and he would shore up a lot of questions rather than playing 3rd and 4th stringers with no game experience.

Who knows, we could see another Cody Glenn situation

Wasn't LaTravis at LB in 2008 when we were playing guys like Tyler Wortman, Matt Holt, and Blake Lawrence? If he wasn't injured and he couldn't crack the starting rotation then, why would he be able to add anything to the position now when depth is even better despite losing Fisher and Compton?

Bingo. If LT is moving back to LB, thats fine by me, but he wont see the field other than special teams. He is WAYYYYYY far behind in the preparation for LB. If he does have some meaningful snaps at LB or QB, we are in deep doodoo.

• 3 weeks later...

if LT's going to linebacker then Zac Lee needs to make the switch to tight end.

I don't get why we would move a player who's been a QB his whole career and is a snap or two away from being our starter to TE four games into the season. Lee would have to be one of the greatest TE's ever to go and make a switch to TE this late into his career and have success at it. It's illogical and if Bo actually made this move I'd actually wonder if we have the right guy as Head Coach.