Live Radio Feed on Huskers Official Website

Man, I am pumped and ready for the season!!!!

Does anyone know if the Huskers official athletic website will still be bringing the live radio feed from the game? Also, if they are, is a user name and password now required? I was looking at the website a little bit ago to make sure everything is up and running, but I haven't seen the typical live radio feeds (pregame, and gameday, etc.) posted on the football homepage. The only thing I saw was under a link that said radio broadcasts, but it required a user name and password (which is no big deal, except they never required that before). Any information would be greatly appreaciated!

Some of us Die-Hard Huskers fans stuck out here in California and we don't get anything except the radio broadcasts on the internet! :angry::facepalm: Oh well, that's how we spend our Saturdays in the fall gathered around the old computer!

Thanks and GO BIG RED!!!!

Husker countdown(KRNU) starts 70 minutes prior to game time usually, i would say about 5:00ish.

Hope this link works, it's live already with pre-game.

http://www.huskers.c...SCRIBER_CONTENT=

Edit...didn't work, hit that link, and click "Live Events" on the left, then click "Free Radio- FB vs Western Kentucky".

It's streaming right now.

I'm on it right now. Thank you very much. I'm excited to at least get to listen.... :snacks:

Husker countdown(KRNU) starts 70 minutes prior to game time usually, i would say about 5:00ish.

Hope this link works, it's live already with pre-game.

http://www.huskers.c...SCRIBER_CONTENT=

Edit...didn't work, hit that link, and click "Live Events" on the left, then click "Free Radio- FB vs Western Kentucky".

It's streaming right now.

I'm on it right now. Thank you very much. I'm excited to at least get to listen.... :snacks:

i wish they had the games online in a format that you could listen to them on a smart phone. I have a droid incredible and could not get the website to work.