Nexus

Player: Devon Blackmon

Hometown: Fontana, CA

School: Summit HS

Position: ATH

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 175

40 time: 4.4

Scholarships: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona St., Boise St., California, Colorado, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington St.

Committed to Oregon

Rivals: :star :star :star :star (#3)

Scout: :star :star :star :star (#32)

ESPN: :star :star :star :star (#3)

• 4 weeks later...

If I was in his situation, and Nebraska was in USC's...I'd still go be a Husker - post season ban or not, 30, 40, 50 scholarships gone...wouldn't matter. The ones it will influence are the out of state kids that are looking to USC for reasons beyond the fact they were the team they grew up cheering for.

Ahh, to make it easier, I'll give an example using your screenname. You're clearly talking about a kid far away from SC, like a talented player from Kansas City... with big ole jiggly boobs? It is SO HARD to think coherently when you post man :).

If I was in his situation, and Nebraska was in USC's...I'd still go be a Husker - post season ban or not, 30, 40, 50 scholarships gone...wouldn't matter. The ones it will influence are the out of state kids that are looking to USC for reasons beyond the fact they were the team they grew up cheering for.

Ahh, to make it easier, I'll give an example using your screenname. You're clearly talking about a kid far away from SC, like a talented player from Kansas City... with big ole jiggly boobs? It is SO HARD to think coherently when you post man :).

I'll second that...BUT...I love your posts!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Player: Devon Blackmon

Hometown: Fontana, California

School: Summit

Position: Athlete

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 175

40 time: 4.4

Scholarships: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, Cal, Colorado, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, USC, Utah

Favorites: Texas, UCLA, Nebraska

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Can't find any solid info on this kid. But this article from June 29th, 2010 said its between Nebraska, Texas and UCLA

http://collegelevelathletes.com/stories/football/devon-blackmon-ath-2011-names-top-3-schools