Deep Breaths

This is the same thing that happens every year. We freak out after 2 games. Bo will get this fixed. Bill Ca******N is not our coach nemore. these things will be fixed.

The last time i checked the sky is still up there.

We need to stop all the :ahhhhhhhh The pessimism on this board is funny. Everyone needs to drink some :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: with me.

This is the same thing that happens every year. We freak out after 2 games. Bo will get this fixed. Bill Ca******N is not our coach nemore. these things will be fixed.

We need to stop all the :ahhhhhhhh The pessimism on this board is funny. Everyone needs to drink some :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: with me.

Then what fun would a message board be if everyone agreed with everyone else?

yeah, you just as well start watching fox news.

I always laugh at people when we dont beat a team 60 something to nothing and they think we suck.

I am telling you right now, if we wanted to put 70+ points up on WKU we could have. NE took their foot off the gas pedal and didnt show half the plays we have in our system.

We wont use a bunch of plays till we play Texas. We wont play our hardest 60 minutes till we play texas.

I disagree :box

I disagree :box

Good, that's the point :LOLtartar

After every cupcake win in which we don't play a near perfect game, the mods should start two threads. One titled, "We're in trouble when we play the real teams!" and one titled: "The sky is not falling!" That way we won't have to have 20 threads saying nothing dedicated to each those two points.

After every cupcake win in which we don't play a near perfect game, the mods should start two threads. One titled, "We're in trouble when we play the real teams!" and one titled: "The sky is not falling!" That way we won't have to have 20 threads saying nothing dedicated to each those two points.

Haha, JTrain's right, i guess i really didn't have to make a whole new topic on this. :LOLtartar

I always laugh at people when we dont beat a team 60 something to nothing and they think we suck.

I am telling you right now, if we wanted to put 70+ points up on WKU we could have. NE took their foot off the gas pedal and didnt show half the plays we have in our system.

We wont use a bunch of plays till we play Texas. We wont play our hardest 60 minutes till we play texas.

Agreed.