What happened to the crowd?

Zaimejs

I was at the game in the North endzone, and I think I was the only one who cared about the football game. Throughout the game, people all around me were on their cell phones waving to other people... that was the only time they stood up... .to prove to their friends that they were at the game. I heard more yawns than yells.

:wtf happened to Memorial Stadium? I wanted to leave at half time, not because of the game, but because of the lousy fans.

One girl sitting near me asked "have you ever sat here before... it's always like this." That's the most depressing thing I've heard.

Go Huskers!

Oh, and where the hell was Cory McKeon in the paper this morning? Best defensive player we have... and he gets pretty much ignored!

10 tackles!!! 8 Unassisted.

3 Sacks.

NO mention.

I had to listen to two goofballs that complained from the opening kickoff until the end of the game. I've had to listen to these goofs for the last three years. They have nothing good to say about the team ever but they always renew their tickets. I'm sure it's kind of like watching a game with Benard, :bang :bang :bang:bang:bang

bernard and formerfan?