If We Are Who We Think We Are

Husker Z

As the great Dennis Green would say, "If we are who we THINK we are" we should win this game going away.

A TRUE top 10 team does not lose to this Washington team, they are not at that level.

Play our game, limit penalties and turnovers, let the D do what they do best and that's harass the QB and force mistakes and we should walk out of Seattle with a comfortable win, ready for the last non con scrimmage and ready to take on the Big 12.

Here's to hoping WE ARE WHO WE THINK WE ARE!!!

Huskers win. We win, then all nod and say "That's the way it was supposed to happen." Huskers lose and we say "WTF". This is our first game as one of those high rated teams that supposed to win against a lesser but capable foe. Texas had the same kind of pressure against us last year and, even though they won, failed to live up to their billing. The pressure is on us to prove we are worthy of top team status. WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a 4-17 team in the last two season, we're going up against, I sure hope we treat them as such.

If we were playing a 4-17 team in the big 12, would we have this type of anxiety?

6-17 actually (in 09 they beat Idaho, USC, Arizona, Wash St and Cal. This year so far, Cuse).

But if you remember, they were close to beating LSU last year, lost to ND in overtime and nearly upset UCLA. Washington has a tendency of playing UP to their opponents whereas NU has a tendency of playing down to ours.

This is a 4-17 team in the last two season, we're going up against, I sure hope we treat them as such.

If we were playing a 4-17 team in the big 12, would we have this type of anxiety?

6-17 actually (in 09 they beat Idaho, USC, Arizona, Wash St and Cal. This year so far, Cuse).

But if you remember, they were close to beating LSU last year, lost to ND in overtime and nearly upset UCLA. Washington has a tendency of playing UP to their opponents whereas NU has a tendency of playing down to ours.

Very true. I think the coaches will have the guys ready.

Very true. I think the coaches will have the guys ready.

No doubt in my mind the coaches will have the players prepared. It's up to the players though to execute.

As the great Dennis Green would say, "If we are who we THINK we are" we should win this game going away.

A TRUE top 10 team does not lose to this Washington team, they are not at that level.

Play our game, limit penalties and turnovers, let the D do what they do best and that's harass the QB and force mistakes and we should walk out of Seattle with a comfortable win, ready for the last non con scrimmage and ready to take on the Big 12.

Here's to hoping WE ARE WHO WE THINK WE ARE!!!

top ten team vs an unranked team...

shouldn't be a problem. easy road win.

Yes but all 3 of those teams were very average, at best.

Cal is like Texas A&M you never knew what teams was gonna so up.

UW lost to BYU in the season opener. Which turned around and got ran over by Air Force (literally), gave up 409 yards rushing.

Still going with my prediction in the contest... Nebraska 41 Washington 6