Killing his Heisman hopes

craigsker

They're already on life support after losing to BYU.

Pretty certain that he's going to be off the radar for a long while after this game...a late season surge is always possible, but I expect his stats to be lousy and the Huskies to come out with a 'L.' If one of those two doesn't happen, he could stay in the hunt.

Maybe we should focus on winning the game as opposed to knocking someone out of the heisman race!

Geez Dead Beat...I mean Dead Red, easy goes it there. Just a guess, but our boys ARE focused on winning and as a result of that, they will put the hurt on Locker and knock him out of the Heisman race 'cause that's how our Blackshirts roll (see McCoy, Colt).

Locker was on the preseason Heisman and O'Brien lists, so I would say those are legitimate hopes.

You can heisman hope all you want but if your team can't even make it to a bowl game then how are you going to win the heisman? The thing that sucks for washington is that they have to go play @USC right after we give them the beat down.