I really think the CFB forum needs moved way up

JTrain

I think most people who frequent Nebraska forums or forums for other major football programs will tell you, the most talked about things are:

#1. Your team's football (Nebraska)

#2. College football

A very, very distant #3. Anything else

It's so unfortunate that 90% of the casual posters here (say, 500 posts or less... which make up the majority of registered posters) never step foot in the college football forum, likely because it's buried so far down on the forum list that they don't even know it exists. And because it's so sparsely populated, the regulars rarely bother checking it either. I'm assuming this site gets traffic in the hundreds if not thousands per day, at least during the season, and yet the CFB forum is averaging 2-3 posts a day in mid-September! That's because you have to scroll through things like recruiting, Husker hoops, volleyball, watch sites and computer help just to notice it.

It's to the point where, knowing your post will only get read by about 10 people in that forum, you just find a way to somehow incorporate Nebraska into the topic so you can put it where it'll actually get read.

I propose grouping the Big 12 and NCAA forums together (why separate them when they are getting a combined 5 posts/day?) and having this College Football forum directly under Husker Football, at least from mid-August to mid-January.

Oh yeah, for sure. I know it seems dead on the reorganization front, but the admins are definitely going forward with it - along with some other board changes, that AR mentioned somewhere previously. No promises on an exact timeline, but it will not be far off :) I think you guys will be pleased with the result.