sCUm Declares B LACKOUT For Georgia Game

http://www.dailycame...5370?source=rss

Apparently the morons in charge of making this decision are unaware that Georgia's colors are, wait for it, BLACK and red. So if all the sCUmmy fans wear black and the Georgia fans wear red, it will look like an ordinary home game for the Bulldogs. cmlaugh.gif

This is just stupid. The B****** usually backfires on us, why do they think that it will work for them?

P.S. It won't really look like an ordinary UGA home game. We actually have cute girls...cute girls who don't travel that far for a football game.

My sister and parents will be at that game. I will ask them how it goes down.

Why on God's green earth would you subject them to that? bad blood?

My sister is a student at CU. Parents are visiting her that weekend.

Ha ha! A Michigan fan named "Manhattan" with a sister at CU? Don't take this the wrong way--but you have some pretty screwed up demographics. :)

My sister and parents will be at that game. I will ask them how it goes down.

Why on God's green earth would you subject them to that? bad blood?

My sister is a student at CU. Parents are visiting her that weekend.

Ha ha! A Michigan fan named "Manhattan" with a sister at CU? Don't take this the wrong way--but you have some pretty screwed up demographics. :)

I am not a M*ch*gan fan. :madash

I'm an Ohio State student/fan.

If you want the whole breakdown:

(We're From NY, this is a list of relevant football fans in my immediate family, not entire family, as I have six sister and four parents.)

Me: Ohio State

Twin Sister: Colorado

Stepsister 1: USC

Stepsister 2: Northwestern

Dad: Yale

Stepdad: Notre Dame

Apparently the morons in charge of making this decision are unaware that Georgia's colors are, wait for it, BLACK and red. So if all the sCUmmy fans wear black and the Georgia fans wear red, it will look like an ordinary home game for the Bulldogs. cmlaugh.gif

I've got one just as good, if not better. This Saturday, the Arkansas Razorbacks are having a "Red Out." Why is this funny? Because this week the Razorbacks play...Alabama. Yes, that's right - the same Alabama that wears red, as well.

Of course, things are little more difficult for the Razorbacks for this one - their colors are red (well, a kind of red, not a real red) and white. And, of course, Alabama's colors are...red and white.

Bizarre...

I've got one just as good, if not better. This Saturday, the Arkansas Razorbacks are having a "Red Out." Why is this funny? Because this week the Razorbacks play...Alabama. Yes, that's right - the same Alabama that wears red, as well.

Of course, things are little more difficult for the Razorbacks for this one - their colors are red (well, a kind of red, not a real red) and white. And, of course, Alabama's colors are...red and white.

Bizarre...

:LOLtartar