Gameday help...

theneguy95

Maybe someone can help me out with this. I have never purchased "unvalidated student tix" but have for the Texas game. Any members who are students, alumn, or have purchased tix like this that can help me out? Where, on game day do I validate these tix? How early before kickoff can this be done? Anyone have any problems with "unvalidated student tix" and getting them validated?

I'm not really familiar with the system, but I do know that anyone can get them validated. Once their validated, it's just like a normal ticket that anyone can use. As for where, I would check huskers.com or google it. I know it's somewhere around the stadium. I went to the K-State game last year and didn't even validate my student ticket because the rush when they open the gatesis so much that the security guys usually don't even check. But I would definitely validate it for a game like Texas b/c I wouldn't want to risk it.

Maybe someone can help me out with this. I have never purchased "unvalidated student tix" but have for the Texas game. Any members who are students, alumn, or have purchased tix like this that can help me out? Where, on game day do I validate these tix? How early before kickoff can this be done? Anyone have any problems with "unvalidated student tix" and getting them validated?

Go to the the ticket office. There are two ticket windows on the outside of the building. They will be able to validate your tickets for you. I think you can do it 3 or 4 hours before kickoff. I had student tickets the past two years but not this year :( but I never had a problem with getting them. If you want a good seat I would validate them as soon as you can and head directly for the gate. There will be a line.

What does it cost to validate a student ticket?

It's the difference of the face value of the student ticket ($23 I think) and the face value of a non student ticket ($55-65ish).

Yea, I thing I read somewhere the Texas game is 85 dollars so 60-65 dollars is about what you would expexct

It's the difference of the face value of the student ticket ($23 I think) and the face value of a non student ticket ($55-65ish).

Yea, I thing I read somewhere the Texas game is 85 dollars so 60-65 dollars is about what you would expexct

Negative. Face value for Texas tickets are $54.00. Nebraska doesn't raise the price for "big" games anymore.

Negative. Face value for Texas tickets are $54.00. Nebraska doesn't raise the price for "big" games anymore.

Nope. Public tickets for Texas are $85. Link >>> http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=1&SPID=22&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=1210822

Normally it's 44 to validate tickets for conference games..

Texas it costs 64.

Just go to the ticket office window across from the stadium on the West side and they'll put a sticker on the student ticket allowing you to get in the gate.

It is a painless, quick process. Don't worry about it.. worry more about finding a seat in the student section. Make sure you bought east student tickets instead of south and you should be able to get a decent seat.