Game not available in HD by directtv?

HuskerMan

I have Direct TV and wonder if they will offer it at the last minute?? They have not had the best High Def track record with our other two games on PPV this year. I ordered it in HD and never was able to get the Western KY game in HD, and the Idaho game finally came on in HD late in the 2nd Qtr.

Maybe they are trying to work out tech difficulties before offering it up??? Keep checking 787-1.

Ok. Just called to order the game. They told me that you can only order the game thru the remote if you have a phone line hooked up, or by calling and paying the $5 connection fee. I complained about being able to order on the website the last two PPV games and was waived the fee. In addition, I somehow am now recieving 7 more HD channels for free for 3 months. I have no idea what channels these were, but it works for me.

:):)

For being a new customer and all the good reviews I heard about direct before I signed up I'm the least bit impressed so far. I'm going to wait til 5:15 then give them a call if it doesn't show up online. If I have to order it via operator I will be asking for them to waive the fee also.

Understandable. I never had any problems whatsoever until the first PPV game this season. I also think it has a lot to do with what kind of CS rep you get when you call. I ususally have better people in the AM vs. the PM. I think that trend is similar to many companies since the long-time employees work earlier.

Ok. Just called to order the game. They told me that you can only order the game thru the remote if you have a phone line hooked up, or by calling and paying the $5 connection fee. I complained about being able to order on the website the last two PPV games and was waived the fee. In addition, I somehow am now recieving 7 more HD channels for free for 3 months. I have no idea what channels these were, but it works for me.

:):)

Thanks for the update. I was waiting to see it offered online. I just called and ordered via phone as well. I hope we do not have the same issues with getting in HD, as the other Husker PPV games.