Taylor Martinez's Tattoo????

HuskerRoxie

Did I read or hear that Coach Osborne asked him to cover it up a bit? Is that why he wears the black arm sleeve? I might be a bit of a prude, but i just don't get the whole tattoo scene. Unless, you were a sailor during WWII or something or ringing the bell on Fantasy Island, those I get.

Tattoos are for the attention seekers and insecure. You're not a prude as much as you are mature, level headed, and can think past the age and intellect of an 17 year old.

Wow, ignorant post there. How about ancient tribes that tattoo themselves in tribute to their gods and it has been engrained in their culture for thousands of years? Kind of like the Samoan culture. You know, the one that Taylor makes claim to on his tattoo giving tribute and recognizing his mother's, and consequently his, culture.

I suppose it is lazy and immature, much like that of a teenager, to take a break in the middle of the day regardless of what your culture stands for. The Spanish are just such attention seekers whose heads aren't on straight. Open your eyes and be just a little more accepting of different cultural viewpoints.

• Fire 2

Did I read or hear that Coach Osborne asked him to cover it up a bit? Is that why he wears the black arm sleeve? I might be a bit of a prude, but i just don't get the whole tattoo scene. Unless, you were a sailor during WWII or something or ringing the bell on Fantasy Island, those I get.

I love coach Osborne but I would have told him no, I won't. His tattoo isn't obscene in any way and he is an adult. Didn't Osborne have quite a few players with visible tattoos while he was coaching?

No offense to Osborne but is something he should prob stay out of. This is Bo's team, not Tom's if Bo wanted Taylor to cover it up it would be covered, but its not. It seems a lot of players are wearing the black short sleeve shirt under the pads so I dont think Taylor is trying to cover it up. If he was he would have one of those arm length sleeves that goes down one side of the arm(ala Sam Keller).

Tattoos are for the attention seekers and insecure. You're not a prude as much as you are mature, level headed, and can think past the age and intellect of an 17 year old.

Wow, ignorant post there. How about ancient tribes that tattoo themselves in tribute to their gods and it has been engrained in their culture for thousands of years? Kind of like the Samoan culture. You know, the one that Taylor makes claim to on his tattoo giving tribute and recognizing his mother's, and consequently his, culture.

I suppose it is lazy and immature, much like that of a teenager, to take a break in the middle of the day regardless of what your culture stands for. The Spanish are just such attention seekers whose heads aren't on straight. Open your eyes and be just a little more accepting of different cultural viewpoints.

Yes and all of those tramp stamps and other forms ink attention seeking ink are all do to their heritae and culture. What culture would the tramp stamp owner be of? Skankamoan?

:laughpound

Yes and all of those tramp stamps and other forms ink attention seeking ink are all do to their heritae and culture. What culture would the tramp stamp owner be of? Skankamoan?

Well, considering we are talking about Taylor Martinez's tattoo (which is of a cultural and of his heritage) I can't understand what that has to do with this conversation. You are grasping at straws here trying to justify your ignorant post from earlier.

Nice try, however you have failed to make an intelligent reply.

• Fire 3

Yes, because the only kinds of tattoos people get are tramp stamps. Good job profiling, clown. You said something stupid, own up.

• Fire 1

Yes, because the only kinds of tattoos people get are tramp stamps. Good job profiling, clown. You said something stupid, own up.

What I said was 100% spot on. As always. Now clean the sand from yourself and come back to be wrong again. I'm sure you will.

:thumbs :thumbs Thumbs up to both of you!

Your mommy and pastor are so proud of you.

• Fire 1

I dont agree, I get tattooed for reasons of which are my own and not of society or what the sheep of america think. A personal choice and freedom of expression are key to what this country was founded on. I dont give a shat what people think about my ink or weather it brings attention i do not do it for others, but for myself.

• Fire 1

Your mommy and pastor are so proud of you.

Well my mom is dead and as for my pastor religion is a crutch for people who are too weak to make it through life on their own and we all know that's not me.