Did we just lose Gameday?

bbeerma2

Look, if y'all really want to go to College Gameday in person, make the drive to Stillwater for the match-up with Okie State the week after. We'll beat KSU and Texas and they'll beat La-Lafayette (I'd like to think they could, I mean, Georgia did) and Texas Tech and we'll both be undefeated. Other peossible games would be LSU at Auburn (they already went to Auburn this season) Oklahoma at Mizzou (...) or maybe even Michigan State at Northwestern (possibly two unbeatens, novelty of Chicago) although I'd say that of the other 3, our game would be the most attractive.

"Hello everyone, welcome to Lincoln, Nebraska for College Gameday! Erin Andrews has an exclusive on why the Huskers have nothing to do with Mark Ingram, who she'll talk about into the teleprompter until you, or her, is blue in the face. We'll also discuss why Nebraska doesn't have blue turf, and why they don't matter since Boise State does. We'll go in-depth on the future of Notre Dame, and whether or not ESPN can get the Irish ranked with a losing record. For the next 3 hours we're going to talk about Alabama, Boise St., Notre Dame, and a bunch of east coast teams that aren't ranked, just like we do every day. Enjoy!" :hmmph

LMAO! So true. Sadly...