Thanks......

Thanks to all the Husker fans that showed us so much hospitality over the weekend! It was truly a great experience! We'll never have a stadium like that, but I hope it really opened up the eyes of some of our big donors to get our new renovations done to our own facilities and keep propelling our program through D1! U of Mn, and Iowa State pale in comparison to the overall gameday experience.

GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!!!

Thanks to all the Husker fans that showed us so much hospitality over the weekend! It was truly a great experience! We'll never have a stadium like that, but I hope it really opened up the eyes of some of our big donors to get our new renovations done to our own facilities and keep propelling our program through D1! U of Mn, and Iowa State pale in comparison to the overall gameday experience.

GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!!!

I was glad to see so many Husker fans cheering the Jackrabbits as they walked off the field. They deserved it. They played a heck of a game.

Thanks to all you Jacks fans for coming, it was closer than I'm sure we all thought. But our team came out flat and I think the whole stadium was flat, that was by far the quietest I have heard the stadium at games that I have gone to. Your guys popped our guys in the mouth and hopefully that changes the mindset of our team. Again thanks for coming and you should be proud of your team for the way they fought for all 60 minutes.

I wish the Jackrabbit fans could have seen Memorial Stadium in it's prime.

The stadium was pathetic last night thanks to the way the team was playing. The stadium and the atmosphere is much more electric for games with real implications, even if the team isn't playing that well. Last night was a bad display of our gameday, imho.