Who will have the next breakout performance?

typ3kal

Like the title says, which starter or 2nd string etc will be the next breakout player. Players with breakout performances already are exempt from the conversation, IE: Helu, Burkehead, Prince, Gomes, L. David, Niles, Martinez, Crick etc.

Brandon Kinnie already had his breakout game despite not scoring a TD.

I was hoping Baker would have a breakout performance, but he doesn't give it 100% every play. Was hoping Tray would have a breakout performance, but our other 2 backs have gotten most of the snaps and have been lights out (as long as our O-Line blocks for them).

I'm betting my money that P.Allen will finally have his big game against KSU and step out as a major player on our line.

I don't know if Meredith will have the next breakout performance. But the dude needs to break out sometime b/c he definitely is not pulling his weight on the Dline right now, and we absolutely need him to, especially against the run, which is where he's struggled most so far.

Offense: Mike McNeill, watching Kstate's defense makes me think he will cause alot of mismatch problems for their linebackers and safeties.

Defense: Linebackers, they will punish Daniel Thomas all night long.

Nailed it!

We create matchup problems all over the field for KSU, but I think McNeil is starting to turn into somewhat of a safety blanket for TM, along with Kinne.

The D will swarm the ksu D all night long, their offense is bad.

For the love of Jesus I hope it is Taylor's right arm. He has got to hit the same zip code some time right? You know KState is gonna load the box. So break out right arm.

Honestly, let them load the box, it won't help them. They loaded it against UCF and their QB gashed them time and time again with runs to the outside. There were SO MANY times in that game where I said to myself, if that was TM, he is gone, their QB just didn't have the speed that ours does. This game is a mismatch at every position, it should be fun! Bo's teams play awesome when they have a chip on their shoulder and after last week, that chip is HUGE!

I just wish we didn't have to wait until next weekend.