Who went to the B12 Championship last year?

Who went to the Big 12 Championship last year?

Nebraska and Texas :thumbs

Smart ass :lol::lol:

Thanks for the info guys. My son, because of his friends in school, has turned into sort of an OU fan ( :facepalm: ). At least he's not a Longhorn fan. At any rate, I was thinking it would be cool, IF NU and OU meet in the BCG, to take him to the game. I'm not worried about lodging since my parents live in Mesquite so we have somewhere to sleep. Just need to figure out if I want to spend the money to watch the game on the big video screen or save the money and watch the game on tv which happens to be a big screen. Right now, the only tickets I'm seeing available on ticketmaster are in the 400 section on the North Team side.

Trying to get an idea on the seating. Available seats are way up in the 400 section. How's the view from up there?

If your a member of the Oklahoma Cornhuskers club they get an allotment of rooms and tickets from the alumni asso. They are face and are the very best that a person can do. I went and stayed in Irving by the airport and it was about a ten minute drive to the stadium.

I plan on going this year again. Let me know if I can help.

I was there last year with a few friends, the drive back was quiet and turned into winter conditions that became a hazard on the road through Kansas.

We were in the end-zone that was painted "NEBRASKA" where the players ran on and off the field too. Very, very good seats, they were field level, but I can't remember the section and what not, I'd have to find the ticket again.

We were in mostly a student section, as ALL of us were standing, with Texas section of fans off to our left, and I had a Texas fan sitting next to me about my age, nice guy, wasn't disrespectful at all.

There were some classy Texas fans, but some real obnixious ones as always.

Some Texas fan behind us, up about 4 rows from us, was chanting: "IOWA STATE, IOWA STATE, IOWA STATE" the entire time before our defense picked off McCoy on the first drive.

So, how did that Iowa State chant treat ya? Ya'll almost lost to a team that lost to Iowa State.

Ignorance, but that's what 8 turnovers will do for you when you try to combine intelligence with some Texas fans.

Then on the first commercial break, we all sat down, and I could hear the Texas fan say "Whew finally they all sat down in front" and I just said to myself "Just wait a minute buddy, you're sitting with students, we are all standing back up after they come back from break".

Which is what we did, the entire time.

We were able to get tickets as students through the UNL ticket office, I think we paid 80 bucks for it, but we were very, very, very close to field level.

I remember watching Lee take off towards our end of the stadium that set up the go-ahead field goal by Henery, and were very amped up until Adi kicked it out of bounds and....well you know the rest.

We are thinking about going again this year once we clinch the North, but they go fast, as they should, great experience though.

I know this wouldn't be classy or "Nebraska", but once we would win the Big XII Title, when Bo and Tom Osborne come out to collect the trophy, Bo should hold it up, and then throw it down and smash that piece of garbage and walk out of the stadium with the trophy bashed and destroyed on Jerry's turf.

Trying to get an idea on the seating. Available seats are way up in the 400 section. How's the view from up there?

If your a member of the Oklahoma Cornhuskers club they get an allotment of rooms and tickets from the alumni asso. They are face and are the very best that a person can do. I went and stayed in Irving by the airport and it was about a ten minute drive to the stadium.

I plan on going this year again. Let me know if I can help.

Do their membership dues include the entire family or are they per person?

We sat in the club level. We were able to drink in this area. Beer, liquor, and they even had a little wine bar. However, I have to say the design of the concourses was horrible. Waiting in line forever for food, beer, and worse yet bathrooms. The guys line was long. Not near enough bathrooms/urinals/pots. Cool inside the place where the football takes place, but the club level concourse area not designed well. Oh, and not to mention having to wait forever to get down the fricking escalators after the game. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. For that amount of money you should always make sure there is enough room in concourses, enough toilets, and standing in line for 45 minutes to get food is ridiculous.

I was impressed with inside of the stadium with seats, field, board, but was less than impressed with the rest of it. Should be alot better for over a billion bucks.