Texas piano tail gate

Dave Rimington is holding a piano tailgate at the Rococo theater the night before the game. Its kinda pricey, but it goes towards the fight of Cystic Fibrosis. If you can make it, I hope you consider going. Anyway here is a short run down of the night and the link.

Nebraska & Texas Fans vs. Cystic Fibrosis

Featuring the Blazin' Pianos

Cash Bar

Buffet provided by the Venue

Heisman Trophy Winners

Outland Trophy Winners

Rimington Trophy Winners

Silent Auction

Event Link.

I can't afford tickets to the texass game. I can't afford tickets to the Piano Tail Gate. But you know what? My wife and I will be there. Being the parents of a child w/ CF leaves me with little choice, if there even is one. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is one of the national leaders in converting fundraiser monies to research dollars as 92% of money raised is committed directly to research. And We are SOOO F'n close to finding the cure. So Close...YOU can make a difference. The science is there, but the money is not. We hope to see you all there.

post-8663-047945100 1286241998.jpg

• Fire 2

I can't afford tickets to the texass game. I can't afford tickets to the Piano Tail Gate. But you know what? My wife and I will be there. Being the parents of a child w/ CF leaves me with little choice, if there even is one. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is one of the national leaders in converting fundraiser monies to research dollars as 92% of money raised is committed directly to research. And We are SOOO F'n close to finding the cure. So Close...YOU can make a difference. The science is there, but the money is not. We hope to see you all there.

DSM...I can't be there, as I'm in SC...but I'd love to buy you and your wife tickets to this...let me know what I can do.

• Fire 4

DSM...I can't be there, as I'm in SC...but I'd love to buy you and your wife tickets to this...let me know what I can do.

Good call KC. I'm sure with the good group of people here we could easily get the money together to get DSM and his wife into the Piano Tail Gate.

DSM the little one is adorable btw.

Bah KC, clean out some of those PM's, it wouldn't let me send you a message about what we needed to do to help.

Your generosity is heartwarming. Things aren't exactly going great for us right now in this tough economy but we will make it there on our own dime. If you feel like there is something you would like to do for the CF foundation and can't make it there, my family and I would very much appreciate it if you would make a donation directly to the foundation. Wherever you are in the country you should be able to get ahold of someone @ www.cff.org/great_strides/teresamack

Thank you for your compliments on our little girl. We like her a little bit :)

• Fire 4

Bah KC, clean out some of those PM's, it wouldn't let me send you a message about what we needed to do to help.

Your generosity is heartwarming. Things aren't exactly going great for us right now in this tough economy but we will make it there on our own dime. If you feel like there is something you would like to do for the CF foundation and can't make it there, my family and I would very much appreciate it if you would make a donation directly to the foundation. Wherever you are in the country you should be able to get ahold of someone @ www.cff.org/great_strides/teresamack

Sounds good. Look for those donations to go up brother.

Done. I urge all others to donate as well.

And done here as well. Always here to help a fellow Husker fan. If you can help, this is a good cause. I mean just look at that little angel. Any little bit helps of course.

And done here as well. Always here to help a fellow Husker fan. If you can help, this is a good cause. I mean just look at that little angel. Any little bit helps of course.

I can't give much but you got $25 out of me. Good luck my friend!

• Fire 3

Skers, thank you brotha. Even 5 dollars helps of course so every little bit helps. Cacti and I just want to see that 3000 dollar goal reached for this little lady. Hope you got a chance to watch the video at the bottom of the site.

Skers, thank you brotha. Even 5 dollars helps of course so every little bit helps. Cacti and I just want to see that 3000 dollar goal reached for this little lady. Hope you got a chance to watch the video at the bottom of the site.

Indeed. I'll have to watch the video when I get home, because I can't view it at work.

Indeed. I'll have to watch the video when I get home, because I can't view it at work.

Hey all, this is Mrs.DSMHusker1 :) Hopefully I'm doing this post right!!!! I just want to tell you guys that I am beyond moved by your generousity. It is truly unbelievable. EVERY little cent makes such a huge difference. Please know that it is all so greatly appreciated! There will come a point in our lifetime that CF will stand for CURE FOUND and you will know that you had a part in that. THANK YOU!!!!

Hey all, this is Mrs.DSMHusker1 :) Hopefully I'm doing this post right!!!! I just want to tell you guys that I am beyond moved by your generousity. It is truly unbelievable. EVERY little cent makes such a huge difference. Please know that it is all so greatly appreciated! There will come a point in our lifetime that CF will stand for CURE FOUND and you will know that you had a part in that. THANK YOU!!!!

You're very welcome. Thoughts and prayers are with that young lady.