Bo On ESPN In a Few Minutes

knapplc

Sd'sker I know it's how it should be it just cracks me up how he's two different people when it comes to situations.

oh sure, i did not think you were lamenting that bo has a split personality, i was taking your thought and expanding on it. i was trying to say coaches that are too polished, too busy posturing and politicking (*cough* mack brown) annoy me.

I don't want Bo to be fake but he needs to show more interest in doing this stuff.

Maybe if the other coaches did more local stuff stuff and Bo focused on the national it would seem like less of a chore to him. I think it would be a good idea if the assistants rotated through the Sunday-night review show. The show would likely improve and the other coaches could use mic-time. I'd especially like to see more of Ekeler and Brown.

I don't want Bo to be fake but he needs to show more interest in doing this stuff.

Maybe if the other coaches did more local stuff stuff and Bo focused on the national it would seem like less of a chore to him. I think it would be a good idea if the assistants rotated through the Sunday-night review show. The show would likely improve and the other coaches could use mic-time. I'd especially like to see more of Ekeler and Brown.

Ekeler seems like a cool high energy guy.

He's on.

His body language gives me the impression hes got better things to do.

Pretty brief.... a waste of time if you ask me.

Isn't that how he always feels when talking to the media?

It really is-unless it's after a win & he's on Rome, then he all of a sudden lightens up. I'm convinced that the reason why he likes Rome is because he knows enough to not even go near Bo & Co unless he/they should all be in a very, very good mood. Even then, a couple dumb questions from the mass media crowd might get someone a hefty dose of Botude.

He's on.

His body language gives me the impression hes got better things to do.

Pretty brief.... a waste of time if you ask me.

Isn't that how he always feels when talking to the media?

It really is-unless it's after a win & he's on Rome, then he all of a sudden lightens up. I'm convinced that the reason why he likes Rome is because he knows enough to not even go near Bo & Co unless he/they should all be in a very, very good mood. Even then, a couple dumb questions from the mass media crowd might get someone a hefty dose of Botude.

well, that's pretty obvious, isn't it?