Wildcats finishing close games this time

I quit reading Ubben after he threw a childish fit over the announcement that Nebraska was leaving for the Big Ten. It seemed pretty apparent where his allegiance was from the outset. Why punish myself by reading the garbage of a Big 12 South homer? I'd rather not give his pages any more hits.

:rant I don't write professionally, but I would expect SOME form of grammatical correctness from someone representing ESPN. He's just another example of the current crop of writers that seem to be in a race to the bottom, manhandling Mother English like a balloon animal along the way. I don't know about you, but my English teachers would have cut me to ribbons if I had turned in any papers that had sentences beginning with conjunctions like "and" and "but." BUT I digress..... :LOLtartar

That made my morning :)

"They had nine guys in the box all the time and they ran to the ball. They were faster and more athletic than any defense we’ve played so far this year," Thomas said. "It was frustrating, not being able to get yardage and everything, but we got the win and that was the most important thing. It was kind of a reality check."

This is why I know we're gonna win this game.