**Official Kansas State Game Discussion**

You ever notice how Nebraska football can change your entire mood. Ive been going through alot lately with my career, and mom being diagnosed with colon cancer, and a pregnant girlfriend, but as stressed and down as ive been lately, watching the Huskers kick a$$ really makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Nebraska is my anti-drug!!! GO BIG RED!!!

Well don't sweat the girlfriend. Just one more husker to welcome into the world.

she is actually amazing, its the fact that i live 20 hours away from her!!! i moved her back to Ne about a month ago so she could start working at her old job, but im stuck in texas until next month! Just want to be there, its my first kid!!! I do come back next week for vacation, and the texas game! im pumped!!!

Well then you REALLY need a win over texas.

Taylor HAS to have a better internal clock than that. He practically stared at the blitzer and stared and stared until he got sacked.

No no no, he sucked that guy in and drew the personal foul penalty. It was a designed play. ;)

Haha! Taylor's intangibles and faking abilities really gets into the heads of opponents.