HuskerBoard tailgate parties

Blackshirt

anyone going to be there this weekend? A group of 30 or so of my friends and i are going to be just one block north of the Stadium past the overpass. We plan on being there at noon. Just stop by and have a burger and a cool one if you please.

I walk over the overpass every game. Where exactly will you guys be? You're not that house that had the "Free Richie" or " Solich Never Lost To S. Miss" signs are you?

anyone going to be there this weekend? A group of 30 or so of my friends and i are going to be just one block north of the Stadium past the overpass. We plan on being there at noon. Just stop by and have a burger and a cool one if you please.

I walk over the overpass every game. Where exactly will you guys be? You're not that house that had the "Free Richie" or " Solich Never Lost To S. Miss" signs are you?

haha, Free Ritchie? You gotta be kidding me. That nut case?

BRILLIANT! Huskerboard.com T-shirts! BRILLIANT! Why the hell didn't I think of that... :bang

Btw Dave if you need tickets I got two for sale at face value... You dont know me in person but several people here do so I "promise" not to screw ya outta some hard earned cash... let me know if you want them...

:cheers

-Pile

BRILLIANT! Huskerboard.com T-shirts! BRILLIANT! Why the hell didn't I think of that... :bang

Btw Dave if you need tickets I got two for sale at face value... You dont know me in person but several people here do so I "promise" not to screw ya outta some hard earned cash... let me know if you want them...

-Pile

I appreciate the offer. I have a set I am tracking on Ebay right now. If that doesn't work and you still have em, I will be interested. Thanks!

So I guess I scored tickets for Pitt, where is this tailgate gonna be??

Huskerboard t-shirts?????

Making progress on the locale. Its looking like it will be directly North of the new construction - about a 2 min walk to the Taj. It will also be easy access for those coming over the ped bridge.

When I get confirmation tomorrow I'll post a map. Also, it doesnt look like the shirts will be ready for this game, but the banners will be. The shirts will definitely be available for the ISU game.

*Remember if you have a knack for design, we're accepting submissions for shirt logos, and if we use your design we'll hook you up right. ;)

BRILLIANT! Huskerboard.com T-shirts!  BRILLIANT!  Why the hell didn't I think of that...  :bang

-Pile

Wouldnt trust him for a minute.. <_<

Unless youre lookin for someone to kill some kegs with. Then he's your guy. :wasted