Osborne talks Martinez

video

Listening to him talk about the safeties coming up, and how that makes the defense vulnerable to those big runs, just makes me think about the influence he's had on designing this new offense. Hearing him talk about how he hasn't seen a player with burst like Martinez, and that the efficiency of the offense last night surpasses even his more productive games... wow.

This is getting serious.

video

Listening to him talk about the safeties coming up, and how that makes the defense vulnerable to those big runs, just makes me think about the influence he's had on designing this new offense. Hearing him talk about how he hasn't seen a player with burst like Martinez, and that the efficiency of the offense last night surpasses even his more productive games... wow.

This is getting serious.

We are so lucky with this guy, heh. He just sort of fell out of the sky. I don't like thinking of what the team would be like without him. Okay, it would be like last year.

And I'm glad Osborne lost the governor election.

you know, when i heard about T-magic i was like "its about dang time" we got a QB. I was getting tired of the juco transfers, and 1 year starters. As good as he is now, by time he is a jr or sr, he will be untouchable. T-magic reminds me of the forrst gump football scene when forrest runs right out the stadium.

you know, when i heard about T-magic i was like "its about dang time" we got a QB. I was getting tired of the juco transfers, and 1 year starters. As good as he is now, by time he is a jr or sr, he will be untouchable. T-magic reminds me of the forrst gump football scene when forrest runs right out the stadium.

That was one of the things that annoyed me most about Callahan. I understand getting junior college players, but at QB it sounds like a terrible idea. Especially with a complicated offense. We had 6 QB in 8 years if I'm counting right.

That was one of the things that annoyed me most about Callahan. I understand getting junior college players, but at QB it sounds like a terrible idea. Especially with a complicated offense. We had 6 QB in 8 years if I'm counting right.

Callahan wasn't around for 8 years <_< During the callahan era we only had 4 starters

Daily,Keller,Taylor,Ganz

Callahan wasn't around for 8 years <_<

JOEY- that should be said more like this: Callahan wasn't around for eight years!!!!!!!! :corndance:thumbs:thumbs:band:horns:horns2:clap:woo:woo:hellloooo:w00t:w00t:corndance:corndance:nutz:cowbell:

Callahan wasn't around for 8 years <_< During the callahan era we only had 4 starters

Daily,Keller,Taylor,Ganz

4 starters over 4 years... Definitely not a recipe for success in college football. When you think of the great teams, there's a lot of stability at the QB position. Even at Nebraska, Gill had 3 years, Frazier had 3.5, Frost had 2, Crouch had 3.5. Tebow had 3, Colt had 4, Vince Young had 4, the list goes on and on.

Callahan wasn't around for 8 years <_<During the callahan era we only had 4 starters

Daily,Keller,Taylor,Ganz

Ya, that's his point. He wants a QB that will start more than one year. Cally was here for four years and every year he had a new QB it seemed like and he recruited a lot of JUCOs for immediate playing time. I think Taylor had two years and he was a JUCO. Dailey had one. Keller got injured and Ganz took over the last couple games in Cally's last year. But now Martinez has potential to start four years now. This is the reason I believe Lee is 3rd string bc he is a senior and Bo is looking towards the future.

Daily,Keller,Taylor,Ganz

4 starters over 4 years... Definitely not a recipe for success in college football. When you think of the great teams, there's a lot of stability at the QB position. Even at Nebraska, Gill had 3 years, Frazier had 3.5, Frost had 2, Crouch had 3.5. Tebow had 3, Colt had 4, Vince Young had 4, the list goes on and on.

In Callahan's defense, Joe Ganz only started due to injury, so for the sake of what we are discussing it should probably count as three starters over four years. Not that it matters much, but I'm obsessed with the details :)