Prayers for my grandpa and family

Hey guys...have to go say goodbye to my great grandpa today. Admittedly, I was never really close to him or knew a whole lot about his life other than the fact that he lived a very full one. He came down with an extremely sudden diagnosis of cancer all over his body and now it's just a waiting game trying to make him as comfortable as possible until he goes. Please pray for comfort for my family that is closest to him, but most importantly (for those that share my Christian beliefs), I really have no idea where he stands as far as his faith, and have never seen evidence of Jesus in his life. Not to say that he hasn't received salvation, but I personally haven't seen the fruit of it in my time with him. I wrote him a letter and am going to talk with him the best I can today, not sure how well he will receive or retain what I say, but that's what I would appreciate prayers for the most. Thank you all! God bless.