APand Coaches Poll Out

We need to annihilate everyone left on our schedule if were going to show we are worthy. Our schedule is decent enough. We need Missouri and Oklahoma State to remain ranked so we can play some top 25 teams. And we need to not only beat oklahoma but buy a decent margin. If it comes down to an undefeated TCU, Boise State, Oreagon, and Ohio State. We need to show were worthy to go to the big dance.

ehhhh not really we arent in the Mountain West conference we dont need to blow everyone out,we just need to win comfortable by 10-14 points a game. All we need is for Oregon or ohio state to lose,it's not that complicated.

I agree with you. With NU the only team in the top 5 with a conference championship, a nice convincing win over OU in Dec gets us in too. We just need to see at NU-13-0 after the CCG. OU will help us if they are top 5 and we both are good enough to get to the CCG.

For me I am just worried about the next game and see where we are at after that. Then it is on to the next game. As long as we take care of the next game the rest will fall into place. I still believe the players ready some of this stuff and I think all the praise kind of went to their heads a little before the SDSU. I dont think that will be a problem this week but I for one would love the team to only think about next week, because if you dont take care of that you will not have to worry about the rest.

GBR GBR GBR :throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

For me I am just worried about the next game and see where we are at after that. Then it is on to the next game. As long as we take care of the next game the rest will fall into place. I still believe the players read some of this stuff and I think all the praise kind of went to their heads a little before the SDSU. I dont think that will be a problem this week but I for one would love the team to only think about next week, because if you dont take care of that you will not have to worry about the rest.

GBR GBR GBR :throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

Auburn a better team now than Alabama? :laughpound

Bama will roll over auburn lol I just hope they fix their D before they play becuzz they cant stop anyone I just dont see how they are in the top 10. Either way I dont see them beating the razorbacks this weekend the razorbacks should be in the top 10 if not #7 but if they win this weekend they should be their or damn close to it

It's really going to hurt Ohio State that Iowa, Wisconsin, Penn State, and M*ch*gan are not doing well. I know nobody expected the latter two to be contenders, but we had hoped that at least Iowa or Wisconsin would be undefeated when we faced them. We don't even play the next best team in the Big Ten this year.

It’s fun to check out who voted us high and low on www.pollspeak.com/

Here’s how AP writers voted us this week: pollstalker week 6

btw, You can vote for an AP voter as the good voter of the week/bad voter of the week. Guess who got my vote for bad?