APand Coaches Poll Out

We need to annihilate everyone left on our schedule if were going to show we are worthy. Our schedule is decent enough. We need Missouri and Oklahoma State to remain ranked so we can play some top 25 teams. And we need to not only beat oklahoma but buy a decent margin. If it comes down to an undefeated TCU, Boise State, Oreagon, and Ohio State. We need to show were worthy to go to the big dance.

We need to annihilate everyone left on our schedule if were going to show we are worthy. Our schedule is decent enough. We need Missouri and Oklahoma State to remain ranked so we can play some top 25 teams. And we need to not only beat oklahoma but buy a decent margin. If it comes down to an undefeated TCU, Boise State, Oreagon, and Ohio State. We need to show were worthy to go to the big dance.

ehhhh not really we arent in the Mountain West conference we dont need to blow everyone out,we just need to win comfortable by 10-14 points a game. All we need is for Oregon or ohio state to lose,it's not that complicated.

I'm still confused as to why LSU is below Alabama...I know they've had some strange wins (Tennessee) but they're undefeated in the SEC with wins over 3 teams that are currently ranked. Makes no sense. I realize it's a moot point because they win out and there's no way they don't get in the big game but it still baffles the mind.

I'm still confused as to why LSU is below Alabama...I know they've had some strange wins (Tennessee) but they're undefeated in the SEC with wins over 3 teams that are currently ranked. Makes no sense. I realize it's a moot point because they win out and there's no way they don't get in the big game but it still baffles the mind.

LSU should have lost to Tennessee, and Tennessee is bad this year. LSU is not a top 10 team. They'll get exposed sooner or later.

If Oregon or Ohio State lose we have a chance if we run the table. I still don't think BSU is gonna get a chance.

I agree.

IMO there will be 5 undefeated teams at most at the end of the regular season -- Oregon, Ohio State, Nebraska, Boise State, TCU/Utah -- and the only way I see Boise State or TCU/Utah getting into the National Championship is if all of the AQ teams lose at least one game (more like 2).

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Alabama in the BCS Title Game, too.

Remember that 2 years ago both Florida and Oklahoma had a loss going into the CHampionship.

LSU should have lost to Tennessee, and Tennessee is bad this year. LSU is not a top 10 team. They'll get exposed sooner or later.

That's not the issue. They've beaten three currently top 25 teams. We also beat SDSU by 14 at home (0-2 at the time). I'm not concerned about who's going to lose. Why isn't Alabama still top 5 cause I think they are one of the top 5 teams in the country but just got beat on the road by a quality team. The polls are all over the place (like usual) but I just find it exceptionally odd that a 5-0 SEC team has a one loss SEC team in front of it.