Question about this weekends game

I read on here about a Husker fan flying from Texas and he said that his flight was full of Longwhorn fans. Does anyone know how many fans they are expecting???? I would hope that Husker fans would not be willing to sell their tickets for a huge game like this. I know that there are alot of tickets for sale on Craigslist and other sites. I had tickets to the game this weekend but I now live in England and the tickets I had are still in the hands of Husker fans.

GBR

They will have the visitor section pretty full and probably spill over into the south endzone a bit, just like all the other visitors.

Nobody inundates our stadium like we do to others, it just doesn't happen here. It'd take A LOT of flights from Texas to put a dent in the red in our stadium.

Wouldn't surprise me if Husker fans sold their tickets to Longhorn fans. People will do anything for big $ and I'm sure those Longhorn fans paid a big price for tickets from Husker fans.

Me personally I wouldn't sell my ticket to any opposing team fanbase and I wouldn't care how much they are asking for. I have several Husker fans that hardly get to go to a game each year that would love to go. Gotta keep the tickets in the family....Husker family that is.