22 Little Texans. 85,000 Wild Nebraskans.

Its almost time. The battle is upon us. They are already here. In Omaha. Stroking their (not so) longhorns for luck. You've seen them driving. You've seen them walking. Standing among us. Haggling with our women. They are cocky. They are Brazen. They are scared little Texans. Eleven of them. They are going into a vicious crowd of wild RED wearing Nebraskans.

BE LOUD.

PUMP IT UP.

THROW SOME HELIUM FILLED BALLOONS.

LETS DO THIS.

• Fire 1

If there is one day where Husker fans aren't nice, it needs to be tomorrow. The Whorns should feel intimidated the moment they step foot inside Memorial Stadium. I hope the fans bring a certain anger element to the game; a sort of parting gift to the Big 12 (10). The fans should be so loud Texass has to continually take timeouts while on offense. People say this is just one game and even if we lose we can still win the Big 12 and play in a BCS game. I think everyone knows this is not just a regular game. It means much more.

If there is one day where Husker fans aren't nice, it needs to be tomorrow. The Whorns should feel intimidated the moment they step foot inside Memorial Stadium. I hope the fans bring a certain anger element to the game; a sort of parting gift to the Big 12 (10). The fans should be so loud Texass has to continually take timeouts while on offense. People say this is just one game and even if we lose we can still win the Big 12 and play in a BCS game. I think everyone knows this is not just a regular game. It means much more.

Being loud and being angry are two extremely different things, and you can easily have one without the other.