Ohio/Pitt

BigRedJake

Got Frank with the win. Pitt is a bad team right now. They were way overhyped. Palko is a joker and he was all of last year as well. It will be tough for ole Frankie next week though. They go to Va Tech. That won't be pretty. That Ohio Defense looked pretty tough but that offense is terrible. Good job Frankie. Got Frank is 1-1.

Did you see those stupid flags in the Ohio bookstore. Give me a break.

We better kick the crap out of Pitt now.

<_< Me personally, i was hoping Solich lost because now we got to deal with all the "I told you so" quotes and worse the "Callahan vs Solich" never ending threads.

They didn't score one offensive touchdown. That's not something to be bragged about. Now, Byrum, that guy's pretty damn good.

I said it before and will say it again. Palko is a horrible passer and with Pitts going to a rushing attack offense, it makes it even worse. I know a few people who worried so much about Wake Forest and Pitts, but as Vandy and Ohio proved, they are easily beatable. Right now, i hope the coaches and players are game planning towards the Wake Forest game and not looking ahead 2 weeks from now to the Big12 season opener

<_< Me personally, i was hoping Solich lost because now we got to deal with all the "I told you so" quotes and worse the "Callahan vs Solich" never ending threads.

They didn't score one offensive touchdown. That's not something to be bragged about. Now, Byrum, that guy's pretty damn good.

Ohio's defense got soft at the end. The game should have ended with a 10-7 score. Solich showed nothing in terms of offense in this game. 5 consecutive 3 and out's says something about his offense. If it wasn't for Ohio's defense, Solich loses this game. Any coach with 1 second remaining on the clock would have gone for a hail mary pass.