Trouble with Game coverage

I live in Illinois and obviously on ABC the Iowa-Michigan game is going to be on. However, when I went to ESPN to set a timer for the game, it said "This channel is not availble in your area,". Im pretty ticked off, but before I have a breakdown Im just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Yeah, im a student at Ohio State (Family grew up in Nebraska, fan all my life), and we get the Iowa-Michigan game here on ABC. The Nebraska game is on the NON HD channel for ESPN. So if you're trying to program the game on the ESPNHD channel, try the non hd one.

I live in Illinois and obviously on ABC the Iowa-Michigan game is going to be on. However, when I went to ESPN to set a timer for the game, it said "This channel is not availble in your area,". Im pretty ticked off, but before I have a breakdown Im just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Don't know what kind of cable provider you have, but if you have DISH like I do, when that message comes up on ESPN or ESPN 2 I can find the game on my ESPN alternate channels that are listed above the regular ESPN stations. Hope that's your case if not, enjoy the bar I guess.