Fire gilmore now...

CU Sucks

I overreacted and was calling for Gilmore's head after the game as well. But the more you look at it you have to think that coaching WRs is probably not the most complicated thing in the world. I am sure you can find everything that you need to know about fundamentals on the internet. This leads me to believe that it is the players. We have one that consistently does not catch the ball. It was completely uncharateristic of Kinnie and Rex to drop those passes. I am not giving them a pass by any means, but I bet you that if you give them 9 more chances to catch those passes they would.

But since we are on the subject of Gilmore being forced out :) : if you do that, make Tim Beck your WRs coach. He was at KU as the WRs coach the year they won the Orange Bowl or whatever BCS game that it was and they had a good crop of WRs that year. I would take 4 Briscoe's on this team in a hurry. sh#t, I'd take four Kerry Meier's at this point. Then you hire could hire Jeff Sims as a RBs coach, or you can pluck one from another program. Maybe there is one left unemployed from that TT staff.