I would go on Shaggybevo to congratulate them but I was banned twice.

I would love to go on there and take my lumps ...

There are a couple people who ate their crow with dignity and one who did it without. Honestly, I doubt anyone there really cares if your previous contributions were sufficient to get you banned. There's really only one Husker over there that seems to love the game more than being a troll and he gets respect for it.

I would love to go on there and take my lumps but they banned my twice. If any admins are from the Shag are reading this, please reinstate my lifetime ban. I really wanted to just rub it in that NU had turned the corner and we were going to dominate on 10/16/10.

shaggybevo? Is that a real board? Have you tried orangebloods, or hornfans? (You can rub something in there, eventually. No need to go congratulate us just now, but thanks for the thought.)

Well, I was going to post something on hornfans.com, but I decided not to. I was actually going to congratulate Texas on their win, as I registered there several years ago, but the arrogance that's being displayed there is pretty shocking. Don't know if hornfans is shaggybevo or vise versa due to the arrogance. I don't remember hornfans being that bad, but apparently its changed. :wacko:

I would love to go on there and take my lumps but they banned my twice. If any admins are from the Shag are reading this, please reinstate my lifetime ban. I really wanted to just rub it in that NU had turned the corner and we were going to dominate on 10/16/10.

shaggybevo? Is that a real board? Have you tried orangebloods, or hornfans? (You can rub something in there, eventually. No need to go congratulate us just now, but thanks for the thought.)

Yes, there really is. orangebloods and hornsfans are about as close to aggy as you can get without actually being aggy.

Well, I was going to post something on hornfans.com, but I decided not to. I was actually going to congratulate Texas on their win, as I registered there several years ago, but the arrogance that's being displayed there is pretty shocking. Don't know if hornfans is shaggybevo or vise versa due to the arrogance. I don't remember hornfans being that bad, but apparently its changed. :wacko:

Shaggybevo is a site started by former Hornfans posters, and it's a thousand times more entertaining as hornfans is run by a large female nazi sympathizer.

bl - Check the thread title. I assume the two usernames were Freshlyshavedbevo and The Red Wave.

BurntOrangeGuy:

OrangeBloods (free) - Sophomoric name calling (at least, last time I checked)

Hornfans - Get in line! Papers, please!

Shaggybevo - 4chan lite (snarky, fun and irreverent)

bl - Check the thread title. I assume the two usernames were Freshlyshavedbevo and The Red Wave.

I don't have the energy to try to create a 3rd name. I only was using some of the same foul language they use, so it is weird getting banned. I will probably need therapy.

Oh, congratulations, to the horns fans on bevo. I have to give them props for the final score.

Freshlyshavedbevo has been reinstated.

The only real rule at shaggy is no trolling. So come on back and talk some football.

And to the rest of you huskers, good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks, I don't know what trolling is or how you qualify as a troll but I will do my best not to troll.