We are not elite.

I think we are 2 yrs. from being an elite team again but I got caught up in being 5-0 ranked 5th and drank some kool-aid. Yesterday I got my feelings hurt and brought back down to reality of being a 11-17 ranked team and that is about who we are right now but damn I wanted to beat Texas. I never seen us as a NC contender either but I still think we should win the north and play OU for the big 12 title, its only fitting we leave playing OU. GOBIGRED!!!!!

I drank the kool aid as well but at the same time I do not feel like Texas beat us. Nebraska beat itself yesterday. With all the things we didn't do right we still managed to only lose by 7 points and were 1 or 2 plays (dropped TD passes) from getting out of the hole we dug ourselves into.

This is still Pelini's 3rd year as our head coach. As long as we keep improving then I'm fine with things.

The worst part is we won't live to fight another day with UT unless OU losses a couple of games in the future and we play them again in the Big 12 championship ... or we play them in a future bowl. And that could be years! Whatever success we have in the Big 10, UT can sit back and say they own us, and that really sucks!

The worst part is we won't live to fight another day with UT unless OU losses a couple of games in the future and we play them again in the Big 12 championship ... or we play them in a future bowl. And that could be years! Whatever success we have in the Big 10, UT can sit back and say they own us, and that really sucks!

who gives a rats ass what texas thinks?

No way are we elite atleast this point in the season. We had the same problem last year remember we beat Mizzou on Thursday night, then the next week get embarassed by TTech at home. we had all this hype going into the TTech and Texas games after big national TV victories, then we come out uninspired.

Great teams take care of their home turf, first and foremost. Teams are not intimated by coming into Memorial Stadium anymore, because our team will play uptight and timid. Until we get past that we are an average team that will pull one out of their u know what every once in awhile.