Would appreciate your opinion

I talked to my sister on the phone yesterday...she had me in tears. She told me so many lies and she said that I was a mean person to top it all off. Now if a sibling said that to you..would you just decide not to contact them again or what? Even though she said stuff to hurt me...I told her that I loved her.

Tough call Roxy.

My wife's family has always been really harsh on her and in May she just quit speaking to them (Aunts, Uncles, & Grandmother she still is cool with her dad). She told me just the other day how much more at peace she is without them constantly berating her. We even got married w/o them there, but it's what she felt we had to do.

Not saying you should not contact her, but it worked out well for Megan.

I am so sorry that they are treating her badly. Tell her that she isn't alone....I have one uncle who talks to me...other than him..noone in my family bothers. The sister who told me that I was mean..wants to talk me one day and then the next day she doesn't and back and forth! I am getting at the point where I have to do what is right for my sanity and not let her treat me that way...I don't want to...but...am so tired of being bounced back and forth. My uncle, who is the only family member who talks to me, told me this..."Anyone who doesn't want to talk to you..it is their problem and not yours!" He is really ticked off at the way they are treating me. Thx for your input..much appreciated:) My other sister..who is a Social Worker..sigh....won't talk to me and my other sister, who I was very close to, died. I have had enough.

I am so sorry that they are treating her badly. Tell her that she isn't alone....I have one uncle who talks to me...other than him..noone in my family bothers. The sister who told me that I was mean..wants to talk me one day and then the next day she doesn't and back and forth! I am getting at the point where I have to do what is right for my sanity and not let her treat me that way...I don't want to...but...am so tired of being bounced back and forth. My uncle, who is the only family member who talks to me, told me this..."Anyone who doesn't want to talk to you..it is their problem and not yours!" He is really ticked off at the way they are treating me. Thx for your input..much appreciated:) My other sister..who is a Social Worker..sigh....won't talk to me and my other sister, who I was very close to, died. I have had enough.

Smart man. I have to say I agree with him