Remember the Suh vs. McCoy debate among NFL media scouts?

Nexus

lions are the best 1-5 teams i've seen in a long time........

They have come a long way since the disaster last year but are still a bad team. I don't say bad because they lack lack talent (no NFL team does), rather because they are not winning close games. That comes down to coaching decisions and execution of details. Injuries are not an excuse because every team has injuries and will inevitably be thin at at least one position as the season progresses. It did show a lot of heart for the Lions to almost beat the Giants in NY with a 3rd string QB though.

I am still worried that Suh will fall into the same trap that Sanders did with the Lions. Sanders retired early because he had been drained by the Lions losing year after year. Clearly Suh is going to be one of the greats in the NFL and I hope he gets out of Detroit because it would take divine intervention for the Lions to ever have a shot at the super bowl. A chance to climb that mountain (or even get into the post season) is something he deserves, not year after year of mediocrity.

That Calvin Johnson call was the worst call I've seen in... maybe ever. Ridiculous.

The NFL is reviewing the catch rule this offseason, based largely on the uproar over that call. I think there was another, similar case recently, but the CJ call was the one I watched live. I knew the Bears had lost that game and I was standing in shock when they ruled it a no-catch.

That Calvin Johnson call was the worst call I've seen in... maybe ever. Ridiculous.

The NFL is reviewing the catch rule this offseason, based largely on the uproar over that call. I think there was another, similar case recently, but the CJ call was the one I watched live. I knew the Bears had lost that game and I was standing in shock when they ruled it a no-catch.

Tell me about it, i was jumping around and yelling in joy when CJ caught that catch...then got very angry after they said it was incomplete. Talk about a 360 of emotions