CFN.com's Big 12 Fearless Prediction

"Bottled up by Texas for just 21 yards on 13 carries, and completing just 4-of-12 passes for 63 yards, Martinez was benched for Zac Lee top turn a Heisman-caliber first half of the season sour in just a half. "

What the hell happened here?

I think Nebraska's offense comes out to play this saturday. I feel the same way I did for the washington game. Relaxed. Nebraska doesn't have the pressure like they did last week. If Taylor adjusts to the speed of the game he'll be fine. The pass game will work too as the curse of Niles will not be upon us outside of Memorial stadium. My concern lies in the defense. OSU is quick strike. Can the offense stay out of the endzone long enough to shorten the game? Can the defense stave off the OSU offense if they rally in the 4th?

we can win if we can catch just 8 more passes than last week. Nothing said about the great passing job T Magic did last week...just he got bottled up...that bottle should have been filled with stick em and shared with all the receivers...we will miss the national championship this year because of 8 passes.........