Notre Dame Sucks

I am shocked at how poorly Notre Dame has played this year. Any recruiting battles we currently have with them?

Looking at their recruits they have a ton of DE's...I am counting six in their class.

There are 3 recruits in Ohio that we could make a play for with our move to the Big 10.

LB Jarrett Grace

DE Brad Carrico

DB Eilar Hardy

DB Jalen Brown from Texas holds a Husker offer already.

I am shocked at how poorly Notre Dame has played this year. Any recruiting battles we currently have with them?

Looking at their recruits they have a ton of DE's...I am counting six in their class.

There are 3 recruits in Ohio that we could make a play for with our move to the Big 10.

LB Jarrett Grace

DE Brad Carrico

DB Eilar Hardy

Why would they de-commit and commit to Nebraska? This is Kelly's first year at the helm, If I was a recruit I would stay committed because its a prestigious University and Its only Kelly's first year. I do have the same pipe dreams of y'all and wish that these recruits would come to Nebraska but I do not see it happening.

LB Jarrett Grace

DE Brad Carrico

DB Eilar Hardy

Why would they de-commit and commit to Nebraska? This is Kelly's first year at the helm, If I was a recruit I would stay committed because its a prestigious University and Its only Kelly's first year. I do have the same pipe dreams of y'all and wish that these recruits would come to Nebraska but I do not see it happening.

These kind of threads are usually just for fun.

I hope Trevor and his dad enjoy there time at ND.

and the bitterness persists...

...Trevor will enjoy his ND degree, monster alumni network, and high paying job post-graduation I'm sure.

Yea I know.... dedhoarse

And this changes that their football team sucks...how? :lol:

Hey man don't make fun of notre dame they were a dynasty back when people wore leather helmets! LOL