Oh Tea Partiers. What's next for you?

Yup its all those crazy Tea Party people,

Link 4

Link 3

I could post the vid of New Black Panther party members holding billy clubs (oh what the heck here it

) outside of a polling place, or how about the SEIU members, beating down a guy who was opposed to the health care reform.. Burning cars, buildings etc, in the name of the environment, or the G8 protests, how about nice Liberal Boulder on fire for... Oh wait why was that...

None of this is right, but don't paint the wrong picture here.

Summary:

Video 1. A videographer apparently shoves a random woman in a crowd (Or so the woman says) and then continues to stick the camera in the woman's face despite repeated demands that she stop. The woman hits the camera.

Video 2. Eggs thrown at a bus. Random person in the crowd: "I'm going to go to jail if you don't get him out of here . . . I SAID I LOVE HIM."

Video 3. Man says some unidentified random person wiped spit on him.

Video 4. Mutual shouting. Both parties nose to nose. One man shoves the other.

Hmmm . . . doesn't look like any of these perpetrators are directly involved with someone's campaign . . . or if they are we don't know it. Also looks like NOTHING rising to the level of violence in the video that I posted.

The Black Panther video: Would those be the same men that the Bush II DoJ declined to prosecute? The men that Limbaugh and others claimed were pardoned by Obama in an order to not prosecute black people? (Even though the case was resolved before Obama took office?) Not to mention that Obama's DoJ DID prosecute a different man with a nighstick outside of a polling place...

Don't get me wrong. I've never voted for a Democratic president. If anything I am a centrist . . . but the way these Baggers talk anyone who is to the left of extreme right wing is a liberal. And it's total BS. That said AS OF TODAY THERE IS FAR MORE CRAZY ON THE RIGHT THAN THE LEFT. The left tends to disassociate with the crazies while the right embraces them. See Angle, O'Donnel, Brewer and others. If they keep it up I might actually end up as a liberal just so I can get away from their BS.

What this guy has done is unacceptable, to say Paul agrees with it because his interview on Fox didn't pass your test, is off base, he said he doesn't want anything to happen that isn't civil between the two sides, in his statement, that I posted, he went further in saying how he has separated himself from this d-bag. To say Rand approves of this is over the line, also this doesn't prove that all Tea Party folks are violence loving nuts.

The left has plenty of nut balls, Alan Grayson, and Nancy Pelosi come to mind, and there have been plenty of crazies embraced by the left over the years. Watch an episode of Rachel Maddow some day. Everyone that doesn't agree with Obama, or the left, is a right wing nut, again that doesn't make it right, its just how things are, I hate it also.

Voter intimidation is voter intimidation, I dont care who excuses the case, or who prosecutes it, it should never happen.

Just for the sake of discussion . . . what has Nancy Pelosi done that is so crazy? (Anything that would compare to witchcraft, active duty soldiers privately employed by senate candidates arresting journalists, or your organizers curb stomping someone...)

Never thought I'd find myself basically defending Pelosi...

2. News should be given out for instruction rather than information.

3. Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.

4. It is the absolute right of the state to supervise the formation of public opinion.

5. It is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

6. All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.

7. The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.

8. What luck for the rulers that men do not think.

9. The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.

How far from this do you think we are, with meldable, moldable people in society like those who blindly follow the Tea Party, or the Republicans or the Democrats? Seventy years later, with all that instructional history at our disposal, and we've learned nothing.

Is that from the liberal, errrrrr, communist manisfesto?? If not, it certainly sounds like Marxism at its finest.

Have you guys seen this? A member of Rand Paul's staff curb stomps a woman carrying a MoveOn.org sign at a Rand Paul rally.

And then, predictably, Rush Limbaugh suggests that she deserved it because she is a liberal activist.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201010260025

Seriously. These are the same people who claim that liberals are Nazis.

2 words: Michael Moore.

And who was it that made the movie stating that GW needed to be assassinated?

I'm in no way supporting what was done in this clip, but to make the statement that only those on the right are "out of control" and "fanatics" is uneducated and assinine. I would make the educated guess (due to personal experience) that the number of out of control radicals on the left outnumers those on the right.

But when the majority of the national media (AP) is dominated by the left, you only get their agenda.

Have you guys seen this? A member of Rand Paul's staff curb stomps a woman carrying a MoveOn.org sign at a Rand Paul rally.

And then, predictably, Rush Limbaugh suggests that she deserved it because she is a liberal activist.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201010260025

Seriously. These are the same people who claim that liberals are Nazis.

2 words: Michael Moore.

And who was it that made the movie stating that GW needed to be assassinated?

I'm in no way supporting what was done in this clip, but to make the statement that only those on the right are "out of control" and "fanatics" is uneducated and assinine. I would make the educated guess (due to personal experience) that the number of out of control radicals on the left outnumers those on the right.

But when the majority of the national media (AP) is dominated by the left, you only get their agenda.

I hate Michael Moore's work as much if not more than Limbaughs. Just thinking about his Columbine video makes me furious. However, the last time I checked MM doesn't have a daily radio show with millions of devoted listeners. (Dittoheads is the preferred term I believe.)

We'll have to agree to disagree on the number of crazies on the left versus crazies on the right. Also note that no one said that only those on the right are out of control and fanatical.

Methinks you are seeing what you want to see . . . and unfortunately what you are seeing doesn't exist.

3. Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.

4. It is the absolute right of the state to supervise the formation of public opinion.

5. It is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

6. All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.

7. The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.

How far from this do you think we are, with meldable, moldable people in society like those who blindly follow the Tea Party, or the Republicans or the Democrats? Seventy years later, with all that instructional history at our disposal, and we've learned nothing.

Is that from the liberal, errrrrr, communist manisfesto?? If not, it certainly sounds like Marxism at its finest.

The bold is a perfect example of the pervasive craziness that I am talking about. Thank you for that.

The bold is a perfect example of the pervasive craziness that I am talking about. Thank you for that.

Sensationalism, yes, I'll own that. Pretty much tongue in cheek.

My point was that IMO, there are more radicals on the left, and that the "moderate left" seems (again IMO) almost nonexistant.

Curiously, are those "rules" from the Communist Manisfesto? It was just a wild guess on my part.

Those are quotes from Hitler, Goebbels and some other Nazi glitterati. I'm unconcernedly pissing in the face of Godwin's Law.

I would not agree that there are more radicals on the Left than the Right. I would put it about equal, or leaning slightly Right. At least the majority of bully pulpits seem to be filled from the Right right now.

And to reiterate, I'm a Moderate. I don't lean Left or Right, and I think all of your radicals are equally asshats.

EDIT - and frankly, when someone goes batsh!t crazy radical, does it really matter which side of the political spectrum they're on? We don't have to search that hard through history to find Leftist despots, Right-wing despots, and/or crimes against man committed by either side.

It seems like there should be a graph. In the middle you have Moderates, on the Left, Leftists and on the Right, Rightists. As you go further and further Left or Right, the graph curves upward, with the X axis representing atrocities. At some point the graph gets high enough that they fall back in on a single point - despotism. I think my graph would look a lot like the Ace of Spades.

Sensationalism, yes, I'll own that. Pretty much tongue in cheek.

My point was that IMO, there are more radicals on the left, and that the "moderate left" seems (again IMO) almost nonexistant.

Curiously, are those "rules" from the Communist Manisfesto? It was just a wild guess on my part.

Hmmm. You know enough about communism to attribute it to liberals but you don't actually know what is in the Communist Manifesto?

Oh, this gets better and better.

Those are quotes from Hitler, Goebbels and some other Nazi glitterati. I'm unconcernedly pissing in the face of Godwin's Law.

I would not agree that there are more radicals on the Left than the Right. I would put it about equal, or leaning slightly Right. At least the majority of bully pulpits seem to be filled from the Right right now.

And to reiterate, I'm a Moderate. I don't lean Left or Right, and I think all of your radicals are equally asshats.

EDIT - and frankly, when someone goes batsh!t crazy radical, does it really matter which side of the political spectrum they're on? We don't have to search that hard through history to find Leftist despots, Right-wing despots, and/or crimes against man committed by either side.

It seems like there should be a graph. In the middle you have Moderates, on the Left, Leftists and on the Right, Rightists. As you go further and further Left or Right, the graph curves upward, with the X axis representing atrocities. At some point the graph gets high enough that they fall back in on a single point - despotism. I think my graph would look a lot like the Ace of Spades.

The bold is my main point. The loudest, most visible, and most ridiculous demagogues are on the right at the moment. That doesn't mean they always will be . . . or that they always have been . . . it's just a snapshot.

Plus living in Nebraska, even in the liberal hotbed that is Lincoln (compared to the rest of the state outside of Omaha) I see WAY more fringe right wingers than fringe left wingers.